This year my focus was mainly on my family, specifically, caring for our now 2-year-old daughter as she has gone through chemotherapy and treatment for liver damage. As 2013 comes to a close and I look back at all we’ve been through since January, I am amazed and grateful. I’m amazed by all we’ve experienced in such a short time, amazed that we made it through, grateful for all the love and support we’ve had, and grateful our Jenna is stable and doing well now.
I don’t know what 2014 has in store for Jenna and our family. I’m reluctant to make any resolutions or goals for the coming year. Instead I think I’ll continue focusing on the present and being grateful, the greatest lessons I’ve learned this year, and hopefully be prepared for wherever our path takes us in the year to come…
- How We’ve Coped and Found Peace While Our Child Has Undergone Chemo – Part 1
- Good News and Different News
- I love sewing!
- Hosting a Tea Party – Invitations
- Living With Uncertainty
- How We’ve Coped and Found Peace While Our Child Has Undergone Chemo – Part 2
- New Normal ABCs
- So Grateful
- 52 Pillows – #25 – Morbid
- September 11th
- 52 Pillows – Halfway! A Recap
- Scottie Dogs and Teapot Cozies
- Round 3 … Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!